To Upload File(s) within the Folder
1. Click on Library in the generic toolbar. (image)
2. Navigate to the existing folder where the file(s) has to be uploaded.
3. Click on the Add button and then select Add Files option or the user can drag and drop the files also. (image)
4. Click on Next.(image)
5. Enter the description and Set the Expiry Date. (image)
6. Set the Metadata on the files to enhance searching. (image)
7. User can set the security level on files.(image)
8. Set owner(s) on the file(s) being uploaded.
9. Click on the Finish tab to complete the process. (image)
10. At the bottom, user can select the tile or icons option view. (image)