1. In The Admin, expand the Online Forms application and select Manage Forms
2. Select Add Folder.
3. Complete the steps in the wizard to create your folder.
(i) Details - In this step, you Title the folder, create the Folder Path (URL), set a Description for its purpose and determine its status as Active.
- The folder path is automatically created based on the Title you enter. An Active folder means its contents are accessible from the Front End.
- Deselecting the Active check box would set the folder to Inactive and its content cannot then be accessed from the Front End.
(ii) Workflow - An online form must be linked to a workflow, which defines how a form can be processed. In this step, you select the workflows that will be available for the online forms in the folder. Here you can also set a Default workflow, that will be automatically selected for all forms created in this folder.
- *Read Only - this status is required for users to submit forms.
- *Editor or *Full control - either of these statuses is required for users to review and approve form submissions.
- You can also set security on individual forms which will override the folder lever security.
(iv) Owners - Specify the owner(s) of this folder (and the forms inside this folder). Use the buttons Add User/s and Remove User/s to add or remove users respectively.
(v) Confirm the details and click on Finish.
4. You will now be taken to the folder view for the newly created folder.